Saturday, March 6, 2010

Angry Venting (explicit language)

I know this is only my second blog; I've been forgetting to write these. But my friend's not answering her phone, so this is how I'm goning to vent.
I. Am. Pissed. I am pissed at everyone. I'm pissed at my mom, my brothers, my friend because I can't tell her this...just everyone. This is going to sound like a stereotypical teenaged complaint, but I currently hate my family.
My mom just yelled at me at the top of her lungs for like five minutes "having an attitude". What happened was I was on the computer working on a school project and she was already yelling at my brother for basically being an idiot, and the babies were crying and screaming at the top of their lungs as well, and I was very annoyed so I went in there and did what my idiot of a brother couldn't, and apparently my mom didn't like how I did it.
So she screamed, and I couldn't because if I stand up for myself at all I get in trouble. I can't have any emotions. I can't get annoyed, I can get agitated, I can't get tired of all the screaming in my house, I can sigh, I can't frown, I can't roll my eyes....basically if it's an emotion or action that suggests any sort of unpleasant feelings I can't do it in front of her because that means I "have an attitude".
What the fuck is wrong with her? Yes, I know that I am sometimes a bitch when I'm very annoyed, but it's not like I act like a bitch for no fucking reason like she does. She can scream, and cuss, and beat people up as much as she fucking wants because she's in a bad mood which is 24/7 usually. But when I feel like screaming all I can do is grin and bare it while she can let out her emotions all she fucking wants. I am sick of that.
One day I'm just gonna snap, and it is going to be her fucking fault. I'm going to slit my wrist or drown myself in a bathtub, or murder some one, or something. UUGHH I hate them. I hate her. I hate how I have to be perfect all the time when she gets to act like a bitch 24/7. AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH......... >=( D=< $%^# &*%^%#%^ #%@^& *(&^*%%$
I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment